Monday, April 18, 2011

Final/Communication Banquet

For the final project I have planned out to design an two fold banquet programs 8.25X5.25:  full bleed 0.125, 4 color, with 0.25 margin for this design. 

Call to Action:  Program itself, it gives an outline of the night, it answers what when where & how!

Targeted audience:  Communication Graduates, Faculty, and guests! 

Budget for this project: 500 programs two fold 4 color at Quick Print cost $285.00
                                  


Rough Drafts





Fianl Product


This project was personally fun for me because it took every concept what we learned in class to reality.  I worked with 6 team members, that had the final say about the design.  In all the previous projects we just designed something of our taste then we had ideas from Mrs. Benson or peers to make changes on our days we had online screen critiques.  I actually got to experience factors of dealing with Quick print (weight of the paper when print and then getting the programs scored), team members:  approving style of the graphics, fold, colors, word usage.  Honestly after bringing this to a final product, I was more proud of this design, for the reason it brought in live experience with what I want to do with my career.  
Mrs Benson I want to thank you personally for this!

Images Copyright by Istock by permission of Instructor

No comments:

Post a Comment